honestly, it took me a couple minutes to find that link.......i agree, SOMETHING needs to be done there
GatorGirl and I love the show, she found this today at work and e-mailed it to me.
5th Grade Quiz
(something really needs to be done so people can decipher between links and regular text)
I scored an 89%
honestly, it took me a couple minutes to find that link.......i agree, SOMETHING needs to be done there
agree that something needs to be done, I made a 94% The only one I missed was the one about the biggest country in south america, I thought it was argentina and it was actually brazil.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
My 7 year old son scored a 73%. Not too bad for a first grader.
100. only one i really had to think about was four corners
i got a 89%
Reeking of awesomeness!
100. It was easy.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
I missed the four corners one, and as bad as I hate to say it, I thought a turtle was an amphibian.
at first I thought about the turtle as an amphibian too but the more I got to thinking about it I heard them called reptiles more than I've heard them called amphibians.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks